Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stomach Flu


Anyone else having problems posting photos on their blog? I keep doing what I always do and get a ton of HTML garbage...

Lily has just not been herself all week. Well, it sort of started the week before. She just was very crabby constantly. This week she threw up twice and was lethargic and very quiet. She is just now starting to get her babble back and some energy. We got to cuddle alot lately which is pretty new for us. This morning we laid in my bed with the Melissa and Doug farm puzzle on he rlap and watched Word World and Super Why. She watched every moment and I sang and read along so she could feel the vibrations. She seemed to enjoy herself.

2 comments:

Kurby Family said...

Sorry to hear she is under the weather. Cuddle time is the best though! I hope your move went well and you are all settling in over there.

Crystal M. said...

I hope she is feeling better soon, I will say a prayer for her and I hope your move goes smoothly!!
hugs,
Crystal and Eva