Friday, June 11, 2010

Rainy Days and Fridays


Lily has been doing what I call "side crab crawls" lately. She kind of has her head down like in a 5-point crawl and scrabbles across the floor like a little crab. She loves standing with my help. She'll scoot over to me if I put my hands out and start to get up before I can almost grab both hands! She also has been tall kneeling next to our ottoman. Reminder - never put your purse or coupon box there if you want to be able to find your wallet the next day and not spend it looking -- and filing coupons all over again!

3 comments:

Kurby Family said...

Way to go Lily! That is great...even if it means a coupon mess for Mommy! :)

Catherine L said...

Hey there and thanks for your lovely comments. I can't believe our miracles are just days apart with Reuben's birth May 2nd 2007. Looking forward to reading about the journey you've been on. Pretty monumental hey!

Catherine L said...

And that's shocking about being told not to teach sign. Reu's just been decannulated from his trach and without sign, he would have had no communication. He's a beautiful signing as you see and that was him at 2.5yrs. He now teaches his 18m old brother to sign too! I recommend Baby Signing Time and Signing time (.com). The most beautiful videos you'll laugh along to, sign away to and hopefully go to bed signing.