Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun 2009

Just chillin'...LITERALLY!

I pick THIS one!

We took Miss Lily to the Cosley Zoo nearby again to see if she would pay attention to the animals. She didn't. I think my husband had more fun looking at and photographing a few of them. I was busy wondering if she was warm enough because I forgot to bring a blanket. We have been using a Peg Perego stroller that one of my sis's-in-law gave us that Lily loves. It actually has a cover that we could zip around her legs, but I forgot that too. What kind of mother AM I?? Well I know!:)))

Mommy and Lily

Daddy and Lily among the pumpkins













3 comments:

hannah m said...

Miss Lily, you are as sweet as ever! I am remembering back to last year around this time - my, how you have bloomed and blossomed!

Karen, I am cracking up at your "what kind of mother am I?". You're an amazing, loving and fun mother! But I laughed because I have moments like that ALL THE TIME. I call them my "mother of the year" moments with a chuckle :-). Like today, Viv had a dirty diaper while we were out doing errands, and when I went to change her I realized I had not put new clean diapers in my bag. Oops!

Karen Rock said...

I NEVER do that!!

Kurby Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great day out at Cosley. I love it there, it is just big enough for the little ones, not too crowded, and close by! Looks like Miss Lily picked a great pumpkin! (And you are an AWESOME mom!!)